SHELBYVILLE, TN – The 75th Diamond Anniversary edition of the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration is beginning to resemble the 75th “Cubic Zircon” edition – and not a very expensive “Cubic Zircon” at that.
You can rest assured that “Herr” David L. Howard is looking for somebody to blame for his obvious mismanagement of the treasured event known as “The Celebration”.
And you can also rest assured the “Blamee’s” initials are not going to be D.L.H.
The record is clear that “Herr” Howard and Company have presided over the following:
* Forming and Managing SHOW HIO – presently in debt $560,000.00.
* Trying to defy the USDA and receiving a REVOCATION Letter dated August 1, 2012.
* Celebration losing $931,000.00 over the last five years.
* Expected 2013 Net Operating Loss exceeding $500,000.00
* Having SHOW HIO sue the USDA to stop the Mandatory “Minimum Penalties”
* Spent $500,000.00+/- on the USDA lawsuit.
* Got “SLAM DUNKED” with Summary Judgment in the lawsuit.
* Spent $300,000.00+ on the failed 2012 Swabbing Initiative.
* Declared WAR on the Tennessee Walking Horse breed registry, throwing them off the Celebration grounds and withholding critical show results so TWHBEA can’t do its high point awards.
Rumor has it that “Herr” Howard will try to lay his crowd’s mismanagement on:
A. Humane Groups.
B. TWHBEA – The Breed Registry
C. Uppity folks against Soring.
E. Whatever Purple Strategies Can Dream Up.
F. Billy Go Boy, Radar and Nephew Eugene
G. All Of The Above
Meanwhile the one thing “Herr” Howard has continued to do well during all the downturn is milk his cash cow.“HERR” DAVID L. HOWARD’S CASH COW – “CHA CHING”
THE TAJ MAHAL OF LICKERDOM
THE TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE NATIONAL CELEBRATION HELD HOSTAGE
“HERR” DAVID L. HOWARD A/K/A THE GREEN MAN – WIZARD OF OZ