SHELBYVILLE,TN – After staying eerily silent throughout most of the 11 day Celebration train wreck which featured:
* PSHA Chairman Terry Dotson resigning his position mid-show and going home to eat “cheetos” in his camper.
* 40% attendance decline from 2012
* Larry Joe Wheelon case possibly heading to Maryville, TN Grand Jury
* Saviour Horse “Honors” being found SORE with scars on each front foot and sensitive in one foot along with an HPA history of being sored
“HONORS” HPA VIOLATION AS A TWO YEAR OLD
BGB CROWD REACTION ON “HONORS” BEING TURNED DOWN
* “Herr” Howard declaring war on TWHBEA by kicking them out of their building and refusing to share show result numbers with them:
PURPLE STRATEGIES now finally comes out from under a rock at the end of the day and tries to spin this 98.4% garbage when nothing could be further from the truth.
Actually, let’s just call it for what is is.
Purple Strategies is lying on behalf of the Celebration trying to mislead the public.They are lying because they are omitting vital information from their propaganda in their “spin attempt”.
Here are three story lines on the 2013 Celebration:
* Federal Mandatory “Minimum Penalties”, fought by SHOW HIO to the tune of $500,000.00 in federal court before being “slam dunked”, were put in place by the Celebration at the last minute on August 19, 2013.
The MP resulted in an amazing 672 scratches Horses not taken to inspection most likely because many of them were sore. The Trainers/Owners could not face the REAL “strongest penalties in the business” (another Purple lie) compared to SHOW HIO’s “wet noodle” approach.
COMPARISON OF SHOW HIO PENALTIES WITH USDA MANDATORY “MINIMUM PENALTIES
* SHOW HIO’s abysmal failure to enforce the Horse Protection Act. The SHOW HIO dqps were trying to pass “Honors” through and the USDA VMOs caught him. Nephew Eugene has knowledge of the conflagration took place when Celebration CEO Mike Inman confronted the USDA official in charge of VMOs and protested the VMO’s enforcement of the HPA.
* SHOW HIO DQPS taking the night off on Friday, August 30, 2013, and going
“0 for 138” – when they allegedly went through the motions of checking all of the horses and found NO violations while the USDA Vets checked “some” of the Horses and found 11 HPA violations.
Simply amazing, isn’t it?
Here is the Purple Baloney served up by Purple Strategies Chicago Office Head Chris Mather at the behest of “Herr” David L. Howard and “Chef” Mike Inman.
PURPLE SPIN – PRESS RELEASE
“Celebration Inspections Tell Different Story
Monday, September 02, 2013
The 75th Anniversary Celebration concluded on August 31 with 1,893 horses being presented for pre-show inspection. Of those, 30 horses were disqualified from competition prior to showing. One horse received two violations bringing the total number of violations found by SHOW inspectors to 31. The 98.4% compliance with the HPA is a far different story than the one being told by opponents to the show horse industry.
An analysis of the violations shows that 20 of the 31 were either scar, unilateral or bilateral sensitivity. Many of the other violations were either technical or non-HPA violations. The preliminary breakdown is the following:
Bilateral ““ 1
Unilateral ““ 7
Scar Rule ““ 12
Illegal Shoeing ““ 2
Foreign Substance ““ 4
Unacceptable ““ 3
High Band ““ 1
Non-HPA Violations ““ 1
SHOW Inspectors also inspect every class winner bringing the total number of inspections conducted by SHOW to 2,087.”
To show you how “THIRD REICH LIKE”, the Celebration has become. It’s management apparently believes that if they tell a lie often enough, it will eventually become the truth.
The Celebration LIED by leaving out the 70 HPA violations found by the USDA Vets, and claiming 98.4% compliance with the HPA.
According to the USDA, there were 100 HPA violations at the 2013 Celebration, 70 VMO and 30 SHOW HIO, and if you “conservatively” estimate the number of sore horses due to the 672 “scratches” – where the Trainers apparently refused to present horses for inspection for two reasons:
!. They would be found sore in violation of HPA.
2. The Trainers/Owners would face the bite of the federal Mandatory “Minimum Penalties.
You can rest assured that most likely at least 2 of every 10 horses were sore.
The Celebration through Purple Strategies is shamelessly and unabashedly telling bodacious lies by omitting the truth in a blatant attempt to mislead the public, and also the Congressmen and Senators who will decide on HR 1518.
Billy Go Boy will never let them get away with this.
More updates will follow.