THETA, TN – Another person has stepped forward to say “the best hope” for the Tennessee Walking Horse, is the passage of the PAST Act. Former TWHEA Executive Committee member, and present TWHBEA Director from Arizona, Pam Reband, M.D. lays it on the line in a heartfelt letter to Congressman Ed Whitfield (R-KY).
Director Reband tells Congressman Whitfield that the PAST Act is “good for the Tennessee Walking Horse, for the country and just the right thing to do.”
She debunks the “Racket’s” claim of 98% compliance as “fiction” and details soring and its perpetrators.
People from all walks of life just keep on coming to light the path to the new day in which the Tennessee Walking Horse is no longer in the clutches of the evil doers.
- October 28, 2014 FORMER TWHBEA PRESIDENT MARTY IRBY ASKS FOR PRORATED REFUND OF TWHBEA LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AFTER FLATTERS FUMBLE AND LOSE THE VOTE ON TWHBEA BY-LAW CHANGES
- December 29, 2014 PART TWO (THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL’S BACK) – “WHY THE PAST ACT DIDN’T MAKE IT?” – THE DECISIONS BY CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD (R-KY) AND HSUS WAYNE PACELLE TO PULL THE PLUG ON THE PAST ACT
- August 5, 2013 WITH A TEAR IN HIS BEER, DESPERATE FOR ENTRIES, THE CELEBRATION PREPARES THE LICKERS FOR SHOW HIO PUTTING THE MANDATORY “MINIMUM PENALTIES” IN ITS RULEBOOK
- November 12, 2014 FROM THE GREAT STATE OF KANSAS, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE TIM HUELSKAMP (R-KS) BECOMES 305TH CONGRESSMAN TO CO-SPONSOR THE PAST ACT 306 COUNTING CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD (R-KY)
- December 25, 2015 ONE YEAR AGO – WWW.BILLYGOBOY.COM REVEALED THE ACTIONS OF HSUS CEO MR. WAYNE PACELLE AND CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD WHICH DOOMED THE PAST ACT IN 2014 – NOW WWW.BILLYGOBOY WILL PROVIDE ANALYSIS ON WHERE THE PAST ACT IS AT END OF 2015, AND WHAT CHANCES, IF ANY, IT HAS OF BEING ENACTED IN 2016