MIDDLE TENNESSEE – While the Big Lickers are merrily cavorting at TWHBEA (King Steve Smith and Chief Justice Walt Chism) and The Celebration (John T. Bobo and David L. Howard), the eyes of the world are watching.
The Map reflects the entire country and world of TWHBEA members is lined up against the sore Big Lick in being in favor of passage of Prevent All Soring Tactics Act.
1. The latest news is 43 U. S. Senators now co-sponsor the PAST Act.
2. The most popular Canadian television program – “Heartland”, similar to “The Waltons”, will feature an episode this Sunday night about a Tennessee Walking Horse being rescued from persons abusing it. The story – Heartland on CBC – is about “when Ty brings a maltreated Tennessee Walker to Heartland, Amy goes undercover in order to bring its abusers to justice. Catch it Sunday night at 7pm on CBC! “” with Amber Marshall and Graham Wardle.
The Middle Tennessee created sore Big Lick Tennessee Walking Horse is now internationally toxic.
The Leaders of the sore Big Lick “racket” in 2014, apparently don’t get that the image of the Tennessee Walking Horse is “ABUSE”.
Current TWHBA Executive Director Tracy Boyd, as TWHBEA President, realized it and verbalized it in a public statement on May 27, 2013. But now ED Boyd is now threatened with being fired by King Steve and Chief Justice Walt if he dare speaks the truth.
Many people wonder if Tracy Boyd shouldn’t resign his position in protest, or somehow he has reconciled his position as President of TWHBEA with that of being employed as an operative to do the bidding of the persons in charge even if he personally disagrees with it.
The Champions of the sore Big Lick and the ones who continue to support the institutionalized soring culture are these men.
King Steve Smith, TWHBEA President
Chief Justice Walt Chism, TWHBEA Sr. Vice President
John T. Bobo, Celebration Board member
David L. Howard, Celebration Chair and WHR Publisher
The question is begged:
Why do these four man continue to champion the sore Big Lick?
Possible answers are:
- Old White Males In Denial
- All of the above.
It is abundantly clear that these guys can no longer sell “All Disciplines” and “No Horse Left Behind” when they include the sore Big Lick Tennessee Walking Horse.
Again, the Big Lick Tennessee Walking Horse is toxic.
Toxic with the public.
That image will never begin to be reversed until the PAST act passes.
Back to the present.
3. TWHBEA has been sued out in California by dues paying members of TWHBEA because King Steve Smith and Chief Justice Walt Chism erroneously thought they could bully the California folks who pay dues to TWHBEA. Smith’s and Chism’s oppressive actions were all done trying to protect the sore Big Lick horse. The California folks would have settled for a 50 cent stamp they would have paid for themselves, but instead King Steve and Chief Justice Walt got TWHBEA sued for their allegedly violating a federal law. All after Chief Justice blabbed all over “Internet Chat” Court about legal positions, legislative interpretation and legal conclusions (his own).
4. In the red-hot festering center of Middle Tennessee (depicted by The Map) where the Sore Big Lick is concentrated, one learns today from Celebration Chairman David L. Howard’s – The Walking Horse Report – that The Celebration, Inc. is going to partner with a local livestock sale company, Ripwood Livestock Auction Services, LLC in a reprehensible exhibition of immature Two Year Old horses ON THE CELEBRATION GROUNDS under saddle before they are fully developed physically.
The event, February 28 – March 2 – ‘SPRING FLING 2014 COLT PREVIEW AND SPRING SELECTION SALE will feature padded chained Two Year Old Tennessee Walking Horses under saddle at the Celebration’s CALSONIC ARENA.
Rah Rah Shelbyville economy – Are you listening Kevin Shea, APHIS Adminstrator, ersatz Shelbyville Tourism Director.
Sale owner Andy Rippy says the objective is to create “new excitement in our industry compared to sales in the past.”
It is strongly rumored that USDA APHIS Administrator Kevin Shea will be on hand to monitor how the Shelbyville tourism based on the Big Lick Tennessee Walking Horse is progressing.
Big Lickers John T. Bobo and David L. Howard show callous disregard as to what the rest of the equine world thinks about the Tennessee Walking Horse with this “FLING” spectacle. The equine word has cast out the Tennessee Walking Horse breed as an “untouchable”.
Now we have The Celebration Boyz, Bobo and Howard, touting an event where TWH ,many of which are not even close to being 24 months old, are going to be put on stacks, with long shank bits, and exhibited in chains in a shocking barbaric ‘SPRING FLING 2014 COLT PREVIEW AND SPRING SELECTION SALE.
It all defies the imagination.
Sale owner Andy Rippy said “Our goal is to create some different types of previews and sales to help our customers and try to create some new excitement in our industry compared to sales in the past.”
And then there’s this public official Kevin Shea, APHIS Administrator, who has been entrusted with enforcing the Horse Protection Act.
What in the world is wrong with this man, a trusted public official, who says he is more worried about Celebration “gate receipts” then he is in vigorously enforcing the Horse Protection Act?
It’s a Celebration tradition to name streets on the Celebration grounds after key figures in the breed history.
It is now speculated that “Kevin Shea Way” on the Celebration grounds will be named in honor of the USDA official APHIS Administrator Kevin Shea to recognize his apparently being more concerned about the “gate count/receipt” at the Celebration, than carrying out his duties to enforce the Horse Protection Act.
The kaleidoscope continues to turn.