THETA, TN – It is truly amusing to see the sore Big Lick crowd now approaching February 2014, continuing to flail and pummel the Tarbaby of HR 1518/S 1406 The Poll in which 63% of TWHBEA members landslide voted for the PAST ACT.
The Poll and Map conclusively put the TWHBEA membership on record “for all time”
- Removing the pads and chains.
- Eliminating the corrupt HIO system.
- Making horse soring a federal felony.
The entire country is now supporting the TWHBEA members 63% approval with 259 Congressmen and 43 U. S. Senators now co-sponsoring the Prevent All Soring Tactics Act.
The landslide 63% of TWHBEA members voting “YES” has turned a big man into a contortion artist. And David Williams in a contorted position ain’t a pretty sight.
DAVID WILLIAMS, TWHBEA VP – BREEDERS – EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
TWHBEA VP David Williams is employed by Frank Eichler whose family has HPA citation history.
|Eichler, Debbie||EICHLER||EXHIBITOR||03/17/2011 00:00:00||MP2||20800830||29345||SHELBYVILLE, TN||Shoeing, Pads, Action Devices|
Here is the current TWHBEA Executive Commitee members with HPA citation histories:
President Steve Smith – (HPA CITATION HISTORY)
Sr. VP Walt Chism
Secretary Loren Anderson
Admin/Fiscal Christy Lantis
Marketing Ashley Wadsworth
Performance Ford Gates (HPA CITATION HISTORY)
VP Pleasure Jessica Hieback
VP O/E Int’l Denise Bader ““ (Husband ““ HPA CITATION HISTORY)
VP Trng/EquineWelfar Linda Montgomery ““ (HPA CITATION HISTORY)
VP Breeders David Williams – (Employer – HPA Family Citation History)
VP Youth Sherry White – (HPA FAMILY HPA CITATION HISTORY)
VP Bylaws/Enf Tom Kakassy ““ HPA CITATION HISTORY
The Poll Map conclusively depicts that the Tennessee Walking Horse breed has no future growth potential in 46 of the 50 states. And it has little to none in the four
Red states evidenced by the public boycotting of the Celebration due to the institutionalized soring defended by Celebration Chair David L. Howard. The Celebration losses are approximately $1.5 million dollars over the last five years and it owes about $600,000 for the broke, waiting to be decertified by the USDA, defunct SHOW HIO.
EMPTY WEST GRAND STANDS ““ 2013 CELEBRATION
The Poll shows that TWHBEA members in 42 of the 50 states overwhelmingly favor passage of the PAST Act. The International TWHBEA members (Canada and overseas) voted 100% for passage of the PAST Act.
The Poll Map shows that a vocal minority of sore Big Lickers opposing HR 1518/S 1406 are holed up in Tennesssee, Alabama, Mississippi and Kentucky. In what may be a surprise to the Big Lickers, support for passage of the HR 1518/S1406 Prevent All Soring Tactics Act has a majority in Arkansas and South Carolina and has about 50% inGeorgia and North Carolina.
The true story is told when you look at the four States where the sore Big Lickers have sought refuge and the fact that all close and adjoining states, except Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arkansas, which are surprisingly split evenly, are strongly For Passage of the PAST Act.
FOR PASSAGE OF HR 1518/S1406
Texas ““ 79%
Louisiana ““ 70%
Arkansas ““ 53%
Missouri ““ 63%
Illinois ““ 82%
Indiana ““ 100%
Ohio ““ 67%
West Virginia ““ 74%
Virginia ““ 67%
North Carolina ““ 48%
Georgia ““ 48%
Florida ““ 89%
South Carolina ““ 51%
The HR 1518/S1406 Poll was simple:
- Postcard ballots were sent to 6,950 eligible to vote TWHBEA members
- It was a”YES” or “NO” Vote in favor of Passage of the PAST Act.
- The TWHBEA members voted landslide 63% “YES”.
- The Poll turnout was strong – 26% of all of the members voted. Same % turn out as most Directors elections.
- Greg Cook, CPA compared the Postcard ballots to the names on the TWHBEA members list provided Pat Stout and 99.67% of the names matched, except for six cards with names obstructed.
The practical effect of The Poll:
- It blew up the Big Lick effort to manipulate “one voice” on behalf of the Tennessee Walking Horse opposing the PAST Act. On September 23, 2013, the day the Postcard ballots arrived throughout America, Jeffrey Howard and Mickey McCormick were attempting to persuade over lunch an important TWHBEA official to support the Representative Marsha Blackburn alternative legislation. They had the Bill in their hands. But the TWHBEA members had the postcard ballots in their hands. All bets were off for the sore Big Lick crowd.
- The sore Big Lick bunch then totally focused on The Poll, the results of which it could not control, while Marty Irby and Donna Benefield were working the Halls of Congress every day obtaining co-sponors for the Prevent All Soring Tactics Act.
- The Poll – 63% landslide “YES” to passage of the PAST Act.
- The Poll resulted in the Chattanooga Times Free Press editorial endorsement of the PAST Act.
- A full color Ad was run in The Tennessean newspaper on November 10, 2013.
- On November 20, 2013, The Tennessean editorially endorsed the PAST Act.
- The Poll was the dominating topic at the TWHBEA Annual Meeting.
- President Steve Smith now can’t go to Washington, as he fully intended to do, and “lie” to Congress that the members of the breed registry oppose the PAST Act. The Poll Map simply won’t allow Smith to do that. There are large copies of the Poll Map on both the House and Senate side in key offices, and they have made an indelible impression on the elected officials. 259 Congressmen – 43 U.S. Senators
- TWHBEA, while losing $10,000.00 during December, losing its CPA, and being sued in federal court in California which it will probably also lose, and having lost key people in Congress such as U. S. Senator John Thune (R-SD) now co-sponsoring the PAST Act, and the sore Big Lick crowd is STILL fixated on The Poll.
THE SORE BIG LICK VIEWPOINT
The extent to which Steve Chism and Walt Smith’s sore Big Lick crowd is fixated is shown by TWHBEA Breeders VP David Williams is doing his best Baghdad Bob or perhaps the other guy, take your pick:
VP Breeder Williams has taken the HR 1518/S 1406 Poll vote numbers tabulated by Greg Cook, CPA, and labored mightily to come up with a conclusion other than the correct one.
For the record, Williams has made other efforts to attack The Poll, but none have had any more effect than attacking the U. S. Army 82nd Airborne using pea shooters.
Williams has produced a fatally flawed “Up Is Down” Map.
Here is Williams explanation:
“To TWHBEA directors:
Attached is a map and data showing the actual support of the PAST Act by TWHBEA members.
The data used was that collected and accounted for by Cook and Company the accounting firm hired by Pat Stout to process their poll results.
Using their data, only 15% of TWHBEA members residing in the U.S. are on record supporting the PAST Act.
There are only 7 states in which the majority of their TWHBEA membership is in support of the PAST Act.
Those 7 states comprise less than 1% of the total TWHBEA membership.
There are others who would like us and our membership to believe otherwise, but a only a very small percentage of TWHBEA members are in favor of the PAST Act.
Feel free to share.
David W. Williams”
It appears that VP David Williams is about as good a CPA as SR. VP Chief Justice Walt Chism is an Attorney.
Williams takes data, and adds 1 + 1 and gets 17.
If one applied Williams logic to Presidential elections, no one would ever be elected.
With Williams logic, Mitt Romey would be President because he would just go get the voters who didn’t to go the polls and put them in his column.
The way it works is you get the ones who vote.
And you could not get a more true referendum than just mail all the members a ballot – and give them a chance to vote.
It’s just like opening the Polls on Presidential election day and see who shows up to vote.
Nephew Eugene says TWHBEA had a chance to poll its members, “YES” or “NO”, but they didn’t do it because they were “afraid” of what the outcome would be. Harold and Marvin from Cornersville say that if a Poll was done today, the TWHBEA members would vote more than 63% in favor of the PAST Act.
And the last thing this sore Big Lick crowd is ever going to do is Poll the TWHBEA members.
Williams is just wasting his time.
They had their chance and didn’t do a Poll because:
- They couldn’t control the outcome.
- The members repeat vote landslide “YES” for the Prevent All Soring Tactics Act.
The Poll has been done.
The results are in – 63% of TWHBEA members vote landslide “YES” to PAST ACT.
The train has done left the station … and it ain’t coming back.