THETA, TN – Sound Horse Advocate Donna Benefield has taken exception to claims of a “Very Large Silent Majority” against the PAST Act made by RSR, Rising Star Ranch owned by Big Licker Frank Eichler, and located in Shelbyville, Tennessee, sore Big Lick Capitol of the World.
RSR (RISING STAR RANCH SAYS)
“What we have is a very large “silent majority” that should not be misrepresented to Congress. But again those that battle against the performance horse have no problem resorting to lies. By not supporting the PAST Act does not mean you condone soring….”
BENEFIELD CALLS OUT RSR (RISING STAR RANCH)
I find it interesting that the shoe is now on the other foot. There was a time past where the sound horse contingent was the silent majority, and the sore side had no problem with that.
- What “very large ‘silent majority'” are you referring to? Who is lying?”¦..
- Is the American Equine Practitioners Association, the organization the sore side used to bogusly quote and rely on for support with the sore propaganda, the AAEP lying?
- Is the American Veterinary Medical Association, the largest veterinary organization in the world, now headed up by the former USDA Administator, the AVMA lying?
- Is the United States Equestrian Federation, largest affiliating horse organization in the world (that also affiliates the Olympics), the USEF lying?
- Is the American Horse Council, the sore side of this breed paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to, to lobby their propaganda, the AHC lying?
- Are all the “other” breed organizations in the United States lying?
Please share with us, just exactly how large is this so called “silent majority” you are referring to?
- Is it really bigger than this group I’m mentioning?
Sorry gang! The rest of the world, excluding the sore contingent, doesn’t agree with you. “”¦a witch trial,” now that is a statement the sore side should be an authority on.
Your time is up.
Benefield 1 RSR 0
Nephew Eugene, Harold and Marvin from Cornersville have pulled up a chair and are going to watch this unfold.