SACRAMENTO, CA – U. S. District Judge Kimberly Mueller late Thursday denied the California Plaintiffs Motion For Temporary Restraining Order regarding the California Director Christy Lantis removal Meeting set for February 3, 2014 at the TWHBEA building on North Ellington Parkway.
The TWHBEA meeting set for 9:00 a.m. on Monday, February 3, 2014 will proceed.
The suit vs TWHBEA is still in place awaiting the Court’s further rulings on pending Motions.
- January 28, 2014 LATEST NEWS – CALIFORNIA LAWSUIT AGAINST TWHBEA – MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER TO GO BACK BEFORE JUDGE – RULING EXPECTED THIS WEEK – SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER FINANCE CHAIR STEVE SMITH HPA VIOLATOR LADEN EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ATTEMPTS TO BULLY FRAN COLE
- January 19, 2014 DEAR TWHBEA LITIGATION COMMITTEE: C/O KING STEVE SMITH AND CHIEF JUSTICE WALT CHISM, MAY I PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU TO HONORABLE KIMBERLY MUELLER, UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA (SACRAMENTO)
- February 20, 2014 FRAN COLE THANKS SUPPORTERS OF THE CALIFORNIA TWHBEA MEMBERS AND EXPRESSES OPTIMISM FOR TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE FUTURE WITHOUT PADS AND CHAINS
- January 22, 2014 CALIFORNIA TWHBEA MEMBERS UP THE ANTE ON TWHBEA AND FILE FOR A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER STOPPING FEB. 3, 2014 VOTE IN LEWISBURG, TENNESSEE ON DIRECTOR CHRISTY LANTIS REMOVAL
- January 25, 2014 A WINDOW INTO THE LAND OF STEVE SMITH “SORE WORLD” ON NORTH ELLINGTON PARKWAY – LEWISBURG, TENNESSEE – A BREED ASSOCIATION CONTROLLED BY HPA VIOLATORS AND RUN FOR HPA VIOLATORS – “ALL IS WELL”