JAYROE FROM FLAT CREEK HAS THE LEAD
THE 2014 “TALKERS CUP” BAGHDAD BOB AWARD CONTENDERS:
Leading contenders so are:
JEFFREY HOWARD, PSHA SPOKESPERSON & WHR EDITOR
“The Horse and the Sport you love.”
CELEBRATION CEO MIKE INMAN
“Eliminating the pads and chain soring paraphernalia will eradicate a whole breed of horse. And destroy Tennessee agriculture.”
TRAINER BOYZ WINKY GROOVER FROM SADDLECREEK
With 18 HPA citations on his rap sheet, Winky Groover in his best good ole boy drawl says, “As for that first violation, “It was more young and dumb and somebody said try this, it’ll work,” Groover said. “I never found that it really worked that much.”
JAYROE FROM FLAT CREEK, TENNESSEE
About 16,000 2012 Celebration tickets being given to Bedford County school children. Jayroe said, “I don’t know nothing about tickets being given away. If they were, very few people knew about this. I think if they were given away certainly I would have known because I knew people who wanted tickets. I do know there has been a drop in attendance in people and horses because of costs and inspections.”
Going into last week, the 2014 competition was neck and neck between Celebration CEO Mike Inman and Jeffrey Howard with Winky Groover in 3rd. Jayroe came from the back of the pack and surged to the front. Trainer Boyz Winky got 2nd place, CEO Mike is in 3rd and Jeffrey in 4th.
Jayroe from Flat Creek spewed forth a concerted flow of high pappylorem in a flowing river of Baghdad Bobisms and roared in to 1st place:
- Jayroe claims that S.H.O.W. HIO, with the USDA present, has a 98.6% compliance. Jayroe includes 1.4% are the technical violations.
Jayroe omits a few things:
A. You can manufacture 98.6% compliance when you go 0 for 138 while the USDA goes 10 for 75 on August 30, 2013.
B. The 98.6% includes all the flat shod horses at the Celebration, many of which were shown more than one time. There were only 569 Big Lick horses at the 2013 Celebration.
C. 93% of All HPA violations are on padded Big Lick horses.
- About Celebration tickets being given to Bedford County school children. Jayroe said, “I don’t know nothing about tickets being given away. If they were, very few people knew about this. I think if they were given away certainly I would have known because I knew people who wanted tickets. I do know there has been a drop in attendance in people and horses because of costs and inspections.”
Jayroe, here’s some news you can use:
“The Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration is recognizing local schools during the 10-day show this year, after giving more than 16,000 tickets to local students. Each student in Bedford County has received a pair of tickets for one night of the show. City elementary schools will be tonight’s guests, with Eakin, East Side and Southside schools being recognized as their school logos are flashed on the Jumbotron, and Bobby Sands will share information about each school.”
With Jayroe, you just can’t make these things up.
And since Jayroe is so far off on the tickets given on Celebration tickets being given to school kids in Beford County, it casts serious doubts on his certainly on a 98.6% compliance rate.
And remember Jayroe, a compliant horse is a sore horse which got through inspection.
Note: Jayroe had to just get in a little extra to solidfy his lead. Jayroe pretends he has never heard of David L. Howard who calls all the shots in Lickerland. So when the locals started pressing Jayroe on it being Howard’s idea to force the WHTA BOYZ last year to either take horses to S.H.O.W. HIO only or not be able to show at the Celebration, here comes Jayroe:
- “It was the Trainer Boyz who required their customers to show ONLY at S.H.O.W. HIO – not the Celebration. This was to get everyone on the same level when it came down to horses they took to shows.”
- “I think that David L. Howard, Mike Inman and the Celebration are doing a whale of a job and none of them should be blamed for anything as long as there is anybody else that can be blamed”.
- “That’s what my job is to say and I’m sticking to it”.