LEWISBURG, TN – So far, the dictatorial oppressive TWHBEA regime of Steve Smith and Walt Chism along with their HPA loaded sore Big Lick Executive Committee is taking the Tennessee Walking Horse breed registry right to the bottom.
The SMITH/CHISM Financial Numbers are in, and they are not pretty.
MEMBERS RENEWING RENEWAL INCOME
JANUARY 2012 929 $49,950.00
JANUARY 2013 722 40,415.00
JANUARY 2014 621 36,390.00
33% LOSS $13,560.00 DECREASE
Here is what the “TENNESSEE TWO” have chalked up in the first 84 days:
- Eliminate Free Voice Magazine.
- Eliminate One Free Foal Registration/Transfer.
- Extended Hour Policy Goes Nowhere.
- Sued in Federal Court.
- 13,000 Trailriders terminate “joint” promotion venture.
- Attempted to run roughshod over 63% of TWHBEA members opposed to the PAST ACT with Steve Smith’s sore Executive Committee unanimously endorsement of the Blackburn alternative bill.
- Improper disciplinary proceedings against three members
- Executive Committee member posts on Facebook “Never Admit We Fix A Horse”.
- Formation of Litigation Committee.
- Doughnuts Banned.
Meanwhile in the real world outside 2950 North Ellington Parkway:
- 60% of Congress now favors the PAST ACT.
- 62% of Shelbyville NOW Poll endorsing the PAST ACT;
- 84% in Shelbyville NOW Poll says they will support TWH when PAST ACT becomes law.
So far, Steve Smith and Walt Chism at TWHBEA are an unmitigated disaster.