BRENTWOOD, TN – The following article, “THE SORE WORLD OF THE ‘BIG LICK’ TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE”, appearing in Natural Horse Magazine was written by Clant M. Seay, a native Mississippian who raised Tennessee Walking Horses. Seay represented TWHBEA VP Pat Stout of Cookeville, Tennessee regarding her polling the 6,950 eligible TWHBEA members in which 63% of those participating on October 15, 2013, in the landslide vote “YES” for passage of the PAST ACT. The opinion poll turnout was an impressive 26% of the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders & Exhibitors Association membership.
WEANLING CHAMPION HALLELUJAH’S MAESTRO, CLANT M. SEAY, NANCY LINDSEY, RAZORBACK CHARITY HORSE SHOW; LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
Clant M. Seay, Stacey McConnell, Hallelujah’s Chance, Linda Diane Henegar, Jimmy McConnell
(please check out minute 3:24)
Chancellor of The University of Mississippi, the late Porter L. Fortune, Jr.: “We Mississippians may not be able to read, but we sure can write”.
- November 10, 2013 BROTHER ROY EXUM ACCUSES $$$TEVE $$$MITH AS OWNING THE TENNESSEE REPUBLICANS, LOCK STOCK AND BARREL – PLEASE SAY IT AIN’T SO LAMAR, BOB, PHIL, JIMMY, CHUCK, JIM, DIANE AND STEPHEN (MARSHA AND SCOTT ARE ALREADY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR)
- September 15, 2014 TWHBEA COUGHS UP “STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL POSITION” ON SAME DAY WWW.BILLYGOBOY.COM RAISES ISSUE – WILL THE SOUND TWHBEA DIRECTORS WIN THE BATTLE FOR TWHBEA???
- February 7, 2015 KENTUCKY AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE – INCREASE IN HORSE SLAUGHTER PRICES HELPS 2015 “KENTUCKY AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE” IMPROVE NUMBERS
- April 28, 2015 BROTHER ROY EXUM REPORTS ON TRAINER BOYZ JIMMY MCCONNELL – PAST ACT REINTRODUCED IN THE SENATE – THE “AMERICAN PUBLIC” LEADS FIGHT AGAINST THE ANIMAL CRUELTY OF “BIG LICK” TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE
- February 1, 2014 KENTUCKY AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE – ONCE A MAJOR SORE MULTI-DAY BIG LICK EVENT – IT’S NOW A MERE SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF IN KENTUCKY – HOPES TO REINVENT ITSELF AT MISSISSIPPI CASINO LOCALE