THETA, TN – There’s a lot of activity up at Hilltop Market keeping up with all the “Going Ons” in the World of “The Lickers and The Flatters”.
The Lickers are not doing particularly well these days:
- Sore Big Lick Steve Smith has VP Fiscal Affairs Christy Lantis sitting on and playing “Keep Away” with those wonderful TWHBEA Financial and Membership Numbers. The last time the Directors of the Breed Registry got any numbers on the “Train Wreck” Steve Smith, Walt Chism and Christy Lantis are presiding over was January 2014. They were not pretty at all. The next ones could be worse.
- A version of Tracy Boyd is employed at TWHBEA and his name was recently tacked on to some “Gobbeldy Gook” thing about something, but it sure didn’t resemble anything with which the “Real” Tracy Boyd would be associated.
- Alabama Director and Executive Committee member Linda “Two Footer” Montgomery, DVM, has left the building at 2950 North Ellington Parkway. She reportedly recently resigned. Apparently, from the Licker point of view, Montgomery came to resemble the “Aunt Living In The Attic” and the Lickers, rather than endure her, simply shut her out of Executive Sessions by disconnecting her from the telephone calls in which she was participating. Montgomery, VP Trainer and Equine Welfare, spoke way too much truth at the December 2013 Meeting when she essentially said
“The two positions are diametrically opposed to each other”.
- U. S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN) threw the Walking Horse Trainer BOYZ under the bus when he cut the BOYZ out of having anything to do with having input on the members of the “Independent” Board which was going to oversee the ONE HIO. Roy Exum described Tennessee’s senior Senator as an “unlearned rube” last week, but Exum did not describe Alexander as a totally “unlearned rube”.
- If the Walking Horse Trainers “PANAMA CITY HORSE SHOW” was a publicly traded stock, it would surely be riding a numbers of Highs and Lows. The latest is a “Low”. It could better be described as the “TRAINERS ESCAPE FROM REALITY SHOW”. From day to day and week to week, it’s on and off, and right now with the USDA led by a resurgent APHIS Administrator Kevin Shea, it’s looking seriously doubtful the BOYZ can get the Addict Customers to pony up to pay for the BOYZ Florida family vacation.
Reptile farms and sun visors will only go so far.
- The Judges for the Panama City Show were announced as: David Landrum, man living in Two Worlds – sore Big Lick guy in “Trainer World” as BOYZ VP, and Law Enforcement Academy guy in Franklin, TN; Sonny Holt, who has seen and done it all, multiple times; Ronnie Spears, a guy who has the first and last nickel he has ever made. The local heat and scrutiny apparently got to Landrum who is no longer listed as one of the “Panama City” Judges.
Some say Dean Byard “might” be available.
- Celebration Chairman David L. Howard who vacationed at Canyon Ranch Spa Resort during the Trainers Show, then returned and “internet chattered” maniacally for a week upon his return, has now disappeared from public view going totally silent.
- “The Tennessee Face of the PAST ACT” Donna Benefield of Gallatin, Tennessee, who appeared last Friday before The Tennessean Editorial Board with former U. S. Senator Joseph Tydings (D-MD), will be on Franklin, Tennessee WAKM radio station in the morning at 8:00 A.M., Tuesday, April 8 http://wakmworldwide.com/
pages/listen-live.php with Democrat Congressional Candidate Dan Cramer, opponent of “The Tennessee Face of Animal Abuse” Representative Marsha Blackburn (R-TN).
The “Flatters” are all tuned in to watch the “Mark Up” of the PAST ACT before the Senate Commerce Committee set for 1:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 9, 2014.
- A lot of folks think that Senators Lamar Alexander and Mitch McConnell have now paid their debts to the Lickers, and do not have much fire left in the belly to continue carrying the water for the Horse Soring folks in the Land of Lickerville. Alexander for sure wonders what he ever got off into for sore Big Lick Steve Smith.
- “The Map” continues to the bright sparkling North Star of all that has happened, and all that is to happen:
- WHOA is running and gunning, enjoying prosperity with the growth of the Sound Horse movement, and benefitting from taking the forward-looking steps to be positioned for the future.
Nephew Eugene says it won’t be much longer and the bream will be spawning.