WASHINGTON, DC ““ Republican Representative Mike Kelly (R-PA) is co-sponsoring the PAST ACT (Prevent All Soring Tactics Act).
There are now 109 Republicans backing the proposed legislation.
Elected to Congress in 2011, Kelly is a former automobile dealer, and represents a District located North of Pittsburgh which borders Lake Erie.
Kelly is active regarding preserving internet freedom. “Over the past generation, nothing has revolutionized politics, economics, entertainment, business, and basic social interaction across every continent more than the World Wide Web. America has strong interests in ensuring that freedom of speech and commerce remain maximally protected on the Internet, for the benefit of American citizens as well as for people worldwide. The bottom line is this: American protection of the Internet has provided reliability and certainty to literally billions of Internet users ““ from individuals to businesses to governments ““ in every corner of the globe.”
An overwhelming 2/3rds – 66% ““ of the U. S. House of Representatives now sponsors the PAST ACT.
Kelly becomes the 289th Representatives of 435 Congressmen to co-sponsor the measure which equals 66% of the United States House of Representatives.The PAST ACT has strong bipartisan support. It is endorsed by the American Horse Council and the American Veterinary Medical Association.Momentum is building for a vote on the House Floor.The PAST ACT will remove the pads and chains, eliminate the corrupt HIOs and make horse soring a federal felony.
Nephew Eugene says those TWHBEA members were right on the money when they voted 63% landslide for passage of the PAST ACT. Right now the U. S. House is heading toward 67%+.
* For certain purposes, the total number of Congressman could be argued as #290 due to Congressman Bill Young (R-FL) having co-sponsored the PAST ACT prior to his death, and now his successor Congressman David Jolly (R-FL) has also co-sponsored the PAST ACT.
- April 9, 2014 WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE REPRESENTING YOU – U. S. SENATOR KELLY AYOTTE (R-NH) OR REPRESENTATIVE MARSHA BLACKBURN (R-TN)???
- March 14, 2014 MAKE YOURSELF HEARD – LET’S JOIN “THUNDERCLAP” – “PASS THE PAST ACT = END SORING” – WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY AVMA, AAEP, HUMANE GROUPS, AMERICAN HORSE COUNCIL – NEPHEW EUGENE IS JOINING – YOU SHOULD, TOO
- May 18, 2014 ALL AMERICAN WALKING HORSE ALLIANCE WILL STAGE RALLY IN FRONT OF NATION’S CAPITOL ON JUNE 18 – “I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY TENNESSEE WALKING HORSES WILL NOT BE SORED BY PEOPLE IN SHELBYVILLE, TENNESSEE IN THE NAME OF FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT” (bgb)
- August 17, 2013 THE ENTIRE LARRY JOE WHEELON CASE HINGES ON BLOUNT COUNTY REPUBLICAN DISTRICT ATTORNEY GENERAL MIKE FLYNN
- May 7, 2014 REPUBLICAN PENNSYLVANIA CONGRESSMAN SCOTT PERRY (R-PA) BECOMES #270 TO CO-SPONSOR PAST ACT â€“ STRONG BIPARTISAN SUPPORT â€“ 98 REPUBLICANS NOW ON BOARD