SHELBYVILLE, TN – The citizens of Bedford County, Tennessee sent U. S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN) a clear message that HE was a Tennessee Tradition that they no longer wished to continue.
U.S. SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER (R-TN)
Alexander’s Tea Party opponent Joe Carr carried Beford County over incumbent Senator Alexander by 2,819 (49%) for Carr and 2,577 (45%) for Alexander.
State Senator Jim Tracy trounced the sore Big Lick candidate in Bedford County Representative Scott Desjarlais by 1,896 (63%) to 1,094 (37%).
JIM TRACY, CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS
REPRESENTATIVE SCOTT DESJAIRLAIS (R-TN)
The district wide results are a cliff hanger with Desjarlais leading Tracy by 35 votes in unofficial returns.
- August 11, 2014 BLOUNT COUNTY, MARYVILLE, TENNESSEE ALONG WITH BEDFORD COUNTY, SHELBYVILLE, TENNESSEE VOTERS CLEARLY REJECT FAVORITE SON U.S. SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER (R-TN) IN SENATORIAL RACE
- August 21, 2016 Brother Roy Exum Calls For This “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration To Be The LAST One -Chides Rust Communications ST-G Newspaper Editor – CCABLAC Protest Set For Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016
- January 7, 2014 DEAR SENATOR ALEXANDER – THEY ARE PULLING YOUR LEG – THE USDA BLOWS THE BOGUS 96% – 98% BIG LICKER COMPLIANCE PROPAGANDA SKY HIGH
- July 21, 2014 LARRY JOE WHEELON AND RANDALL STACY GUNTER, DEFENDANTS IN MARYVILLE CRIMINAL CASE, NOW CHARGED WITH JULY 12, 2014 HORSE SORING AT CHESTNUT HILL, TENNESSEE HORSE SHOW
- December 4, 2013 LARRY JOE WHEELON AND THREE OTHERS INDICTED ON MULTI-COUNT INDICTMENT OF AGGRAVATED CRUELTY TO TENNESSEE WALKING HORSES IN HOMETOWN OF U. S. SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER