SHELBYVILLE, TN – The Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration was historic.
It was the smallest number of horses competing and the smallest of people watching the Wolrd Grand Championship in the history of the Celebration.
CELEBRATION CHAIRMAN DAVID L . HOWARD
And a horse won back to back which has only happened six other times
The City of Shelbyville essentially turned its back on the Celebration.
The nicest hotel in town across from the Celebration had the “Vacancy” sign out. In previous years, it would have been filled six months ahead of time
The attendance was the poorest in modern times as the public continues its rejection of the sore Big Lick.
Here is a photo from the Stake Class to crown the 2014 World Grand Champion.
WEST GRAND STANDS – 2014 WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
There may have been 3,000 people there watching it.
CELEBRATION ON THE ROPES
Much much more to come.
- September 10, 2014 CELEBRATION CEO “BAGHDAD MIKE INMAN” OF SHELBYVILLE DUELS WITH “BAGHDAD BOB” OF BAGHDAD – EMPTY STANDS TELL THE STORY
- August 28, 2013 NATHAN JACKSON REPORTEDLY SUES THE CELEBRATION FOR DAMAGES OVER DISCRIMINATION AND MISTREATMENT AT 2012 CELEBRATION
- September 1, 2014 IF SCARRED ABUSED “DUTCH” IS NOT A TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE, THEN NEITHER IS WORLD GRAND CHAMPION “I AM JOSE” – WONDER WHO SOME OF THE COMMON RELATIVES ARE – $1,000 REWARD OFFERED BY WWW.BILLYGOBOY.COM
- September 13, 2016 Newly Crowned World Grand Champion Honors Owner Keith McSwain Slammed by USDA In Complaint Filed In Washington, D.C., Alleging 5 HPA Violations, Aug. 24, 2013 – July 1, 2016
- December 25, 2013 BILLY GO BOY COMMENTARY – HR 1518/S1406 POLL SHOWS SORE BIG LICK IS DOOMED – IT HAS NO FUTURE GROWTH POTENTIAL – MUST BE ELIMINATED FOR SURVIVAL AND PROSPERITY OF THE TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE BREED