WASHINGTON, DC – Conservative Republican Congressman Jeff Fortenberry (R-NE) from America’s Heartland today co-sponsored the PAST ACT bringing the number of Republican Representatives endorsing the bill to 118.
U. S. REPRESENTATIVE JEFF FORTENBERRY (R-NE)
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE JEFF FORTENBERRY (R-NE)
The HASTERT RULE has now been satisfied + 1.
Congressman Fortenberry took office in 2004. He holds several important committee assignment, and co-chairs the Congressional Nuclear Security Caucus which he founded.
Now over 70% of the U. S. House of Representatives support #PASSTHEPASTACT.
“All We Need Is A Vote” “¦. Representative Jan Schakowsy, (D-IL) – June 18, 2014.
- January 14, 2015 CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD REAPPEARS TO LEAD CHARGE FOR BIG MONEY ON KEYSTONE PIPELINE BILL – YET ED WHITFIELD WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND FOR “THE HORSES” WHEN THE PAST ACT WAS ON THE LINE
- June 5, 2014 REPUBLICAN U. S. SENATOR PAT TOOMEY (R-PA) BECOMES #55 U. S. SENATOR TO BACK THE PAST ACT – 39 U.S. SENATORS STILL IN PLAY
- October 8, 2013 HR 1518, Prevent All Soring Tactics Act, SUPPORT COMING ON LIKE GANGBUSTERS – NOW 172 CO-SPONSORS – SEVEN MORE CONGRESSMAN CO-SPONSOR BILL ON OCTOBER 7, 2013
- November 5, 2014 WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DID CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD GET FOR PUTTING SENATOR MITCH MCCONNELL IN POSITION TO BE THE NEXT U. S. SENATE MAJORITY LEADER
- December 25, 2015 PAST ACT ANALYSIS – PART I – OFFICIAL CONGRESSIONAL ETHICS INVESTIGATION (MARCH 2015) TARGETS MR. WAYNE PACELLE’S HSUS EMPLOYEE; AND ENDS REP. ED WHITFIELD (R-KY) CONGRESSIONAL CAREER (SEPTEMBER 2015)