WASHINGTON, DC – Congressman Ed Whitfield’s (R-KY) disappearing act ended on January 9, 2015, when he took the House Floor to lead the charge for passage of the Keystone Pipeline bill.
CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD – KEYSTONE PIPELINE “YES” – PAST ACT “NO”
CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD (R-KY) – JANUARY 5, 2015 – SPEAKING ON HOUSE FLOOR FOR PASSAGE OF THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE BILL
Yet, Congressman Ed Whitfield was nowhere to be found when the PAST ACT was in the balance in November – December 2014.
CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD (R-KY) ON FLOOR OF U. S. HOUSE ON JANUARY 5, 2015
The Keystone Pipeline passed the House by 266 FOR and 153 AGAINST.
Yet, Congressman Ed Whitfield couldn’t get a House Floor Vote for the PAST ACT with 307 House Co-Sponsors including 118 Republicans.
And to make it worse, Congressman Ed Whitfield didn’t protest or bring attention to the PAST ACT not getting a Floor Vote before it died on December 11, 2014.
And the most amazing of all, Congressman Whitfield Ed Whitfield didn’t even take time to thank or recognize the supporters of the PAST ACT.
The question then and now,
- December 22, 2015 ONE YEAR AGO – WWW.BILLYGOBOY.COM TOLD “WHY” THE PAST ACT DIDN’T MAKE IT – NEXT WEEK, WWW.BILLYGOBOY.COM WILL PROVIDE AN IN-DEPTH REPORT ON WHERE THE PAST ACT IS NOW, AND WHAT CHANCES, IF ANY, IT HAS OF BEING ENACTED IN 2016
- December 26, 2014 PART ONE (OVERVIEW) – “WHY THE PAST ACT DIDN’T MAKE IT?” – CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD (R-KY) AND HSUS CEO WAYNE PACELLE MAKE CRUCIAL DECISIONS TO FORGO FINAL PUSH TO PASS THE PAST ACT – ETHICS INVESTIGATION AND WHITFIELD CAVING IN TO PARTY PRESSURE TO BLAME
- October 8, 2013 HR 1518, Prevent All Soring Tactics Act, SUPPORT COMING ON LIKE GANGBUSTERS – NOW 172 CO-SPONSORS – SEVEN MORE CONGRESSMAN CO-SPONSOR BILL ON OCTOBER 7, 2013
- November 5, 2014 WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DID CONGRESSMAN ED WHITFIELD GET FOR PUTTING SENATOR MITCH MCCONNELL IN POSITION TO BE THE NEXT U. S. SENATE MAJORITY LEADER
- December 2, 2014 REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN JEFF FORTENBERRY (R-NE) CO-SPONSORS PAST ACT – 118 REPUBLICANS NOW PLEDGED TO #PASSTHEPASTACT