Why would a great American Public University -the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) (ranking 7th nationally in public institutions producing Rhode Scholars) ever choose to be associated with or accept “Blood Money” donations from the “Mississippi Charity Horse Show” which derives revenue from institutionalized animal cruelty by the exhibition of sore “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horses in the name of family entertainment?
If you feel that this is wrong, and you would like to see it changed, now is YOUR chance to let the people in charge know how you feel (PLEASE SHARE):
PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO GO TO CHANGE.ORG PETITION
CANCEL “BIG LICK” TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE CLASSES AT THE MISSISSIPPI CHARITY HORSE SHOW; DISASSOCIATE THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI CHILDRENS HOSPITAL WITH INSTITUTIONALIZED ANIMAL CRUELTY REPRESENTED BY EXHIBITION OF “BIG LICK” TENNESSEE WALKING HORSES
DR. DAN JONES – CHANCELLOR – UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI (OLE MISS)
DR. LOUANN HEATH WOODWARD, DEAN – UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL CENTER
2014 MISSISSIPPI CHARITY HORSE SHOW “BIG LICK” TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE STAKE CHAMPION – GEN’S BLACK MAVERICK WITH BROCK TILLMAN UP – OWNED BY LORRAINE AND KEITH ROSBURY
2013 TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE CELEBRATION SPONSORS PARTY HOSTED BY MRS. ELAINE ROSBURY
USDA Announces Recent Animal Welfare Act and Horse Protection Act Enforcement Actions
During the month of October 2014, USDA Office of General Counsel filed an administrative Complaint alleging that the following person violated the AWA or HPA:
MR. MACLEISH BENHAM REMARK TO A FEMALE AFRICAN AMERICAN POLICE OFFICER AT DALLAS-FORT WORTH AIRPORT
During the month of September 2013, USDA Office of General Counsel filed an administrative Complaint alleging that the following person violated the AWA or HPA. The charge was exhibiting a “Sore” horse at the National Trainers Show.
HPA Docket No. 13-0346; McLeish C. Benham
MRS. ELAINE ROSBURY UP ON “POPCORN SUTTON” AT DELTA FALL CLASSIC
COCK FIGHTER B.L. COZAD, JR. – FEATURED SPEAKER AT 2014 TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE NATIONAL CELEBRATION HALL OF FAME CLUB
Mr. Cozad said:
- ” … every animal cruelty law, every cock fighting law, every horse soring law, every single law against animal cruelty and animal welfare in America are unconstitutional.
- Now we have government agencies making laws and passing laws based on communism.
- Understand, I put together the federal and supreme court rulings to prove that every animal cruelty law, every cock fighting law, every horse soring law, every single law against animal cruelty and animal welfare in America are unconstitutional.
- Understand, that any law that is unconstitutional is illegal, and any enforcement of that law is an illegal act by the government.
- Animals are property
- Referring to law enforcement agencies coming on to his property to enforce laws against cock fighting, Cozad said, “Well, bring a gun. Because when you come to my house we’re going to have a private party.
Nephew Eugene believes that if Eli, Olivia and Archie Manning knew that their family’s favorite charity was accepting “Blood Money” donations from an activity which has become synonymous with animal cruelty, the “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse, they would not be real happy about it.
ARCHIE MANNING, ELI MANNING, OLE MISS CHANCELLOR DAN JONES RAISING $2.5 MILLION FOR UNIVERSITY CHILDRENS HOSPITAL
Ms. Priscilla Presley spoke loudly and clearly for on behalf of her late husband, Mississippi native Elvis Aaron Presley of Tupelo, when she “DISASSOCIATED” the memory of Elvis Presley from the “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration when she took back the “GRACELAND CHALLENGE TROPHY” in December 2013.
ELVIS AARON PRESLEY RIDING “BEAR” A SOUND FLAT SHOD NATURAL TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE AT GRACELAND IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
FORWARD REBELS … in the words of the late Ole Miss football hero Roy Lee “Chucky” Mullins, “It’s Time” for Ole Miss to “disassociate” itself from the “Blood Money” donations gained from exhibiting “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horses.