SHELBYVILLE, TN – Determined Americans assembled again on Friday evening in front of the Celebration’s main entrance and exercised their constitutional rights to urge Tennesseans to boycott the Big Lick Animal Cruelty at the 77th Annual National Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration.
And it’s working – See empty Friday Night West Grandstand.
A FORMIDABLE GROUP OF LOVELY LADIES
In the old days, the first Friday night crowd at the Celebration would number approximately 12,000 folks.
The Calsonic Arena holds approximately 4,500 persons.
On Friday night, August 28, the Celebration crowd would not have filled the Calsonic Arena.
The Citizens BOYCOTT of the Big Lick Animal Cruelty at the 2015 Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration is taking a toll.
Nephew Eugene says that the protection being provided the Protestors by the Shelbyville Police Department commanded by Chief Jan Phillips is exemplary.
The Protests will resume again on Saturday evening.
Too much is at stake not to protest.
If you don’t think so, ask the occupant of this trailer.
- November 3, 2016 Irate Driver Aims Truck At Peaceful CCABLAC Animal Welfare Advocates Protesting “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty At Tunica “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse Show
- September 14, 2016 CCABLAC (Citizens Campaign Against “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty) Calls Upon USDA APHIS Deputy Administrator Bernadette R. Juarez To Inspect “Honors” At Tennessee State Fair Exhibition On Friday, September 16, 2016
- July 19, 2015 FRONT PAGE TENNESSEAN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ROCKS TENNESSEE, AMERICA AND SETS STAGE FOR BOYCOTT BIG LICK ANIMAL CRUELTY CELEBRATION PROTEST
- June 2, 2014 IN THE SPIRIT OF AMERICA, LET’S ALL “WALK ON WASHINGTON” TO FREE THE TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE FROM 50 YEARS OF SORING AND ABUSE – THE TIME HAS COME – IF YOU CAN’T COME, PLEASE DONATE SO THE VICTORY WILL BE WON
- January 1, 2016 PART IV – 2015 CITIZENS CAMPAIGN AGAINST BIG LICK ANIMAL CRUELTY MORTALLY WOUNDS BIG LICK, AND WREAKS HAVOC ON TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE NATIONAL CELEBRATION AND TWHBEA BREED REGISTRY SUPPORTING ANIMAL CRUELTY