MIDDLE TENNESSEE, USA – This morning , a team of Tennessee’s finest veterinarians, came to see GEN’S ICE GLIMMER, TWHBEA Registration #20404770, BloodType #TWT050457.
Glimmer first said “Oh, heck”, but then he cooperated.
- Front feet and hocks digitally x-rayed.
- Blood drawn
- Teeth Examined
- Fecal sample taken
- Appointment for teeth floating
After it was all over, we went out by the fence and Glimmer enjoyed some grass.
We had a conversation, and Glimmer had some words for everybody which he asked to be included at the end of this article.
ASSESSMENT OF VET EXAM
- Coffin bone, left and right, are fine.
- Hocks, left and right, are fine.
- Teeth will be floated in a day or two.
- His body tone and weight are excellent for a horse not being presently worked.
- Diet has been reviewed, and re-approved.
- Ears will be cleaned, and treated again, when his teeth are floated in a day or so.
Glimmer said to tell you that now that the World knows his story:
Glimmer is now ready for the Platforms to be taken down, weighed and loaned to Congressman Ted Yoho (R-FL) as evidence to be used to ask Congress to eventually pass the PAST ACT.
Glimmer especially wants U. S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) to know he’s a “Kentucky Horse”, and that he was tortured there.
Glimmer also wants U. S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN) to know that until he changes course, Senator Alexander will forever be remembered as championing a tradition of Big Lick Animal Cruelty. (Note: TWH being tortured are not analogous to baseball players taking performance enhancing drugs)
Finally, Glimmer wants MTSU President Dr. Sidney McPhee to make the decision in the best interest of Middle Tennessee State University, and publicly sever all ties with the Big Lick Animal Cruelty.
After all is said and done, Glimmer is looking forward to being saddled up, having a nice comfortable snaffle bit placed in his mouth, and we are going trail riding this Fall.
You are welcome to join us.
Glimmer was told today that a lot of people love him and care about him, and they have made sure he has what he needs.
Glimmer said there are two things he wants people to do for him:
- 1. Go Protest against Big Lick Animal Cruelty this coming Friday and Saturday at the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration, for him, and for all of his brothers and sisters.
- 2. Don’t spend so much time obsessing on the internet, and trust the people on the ground who are handling things.
Nephew Eugene says Amen to what Glimmer said.