MTSU, MURFREESBORO, TN – In another kaleidoscopic turn, MTSU News Editor Ms. Sarah Grace Taylor last night informed FOSH President Ms. Teresa Bippen as follows:
You recognize that we have to approve comments on the website, don’t you?
Also, we are in no way obligated to publish your letter to the editor. We are a student newspaper, you are not a student.
We cover things relevant to our campus, and every little update on horse rights off of our campus is irrelevant.
Shelbyville is not my beat, the Celebration is not the concern of my audience.
We fairly covered the story that was brought to us, we were not obligated to do so and we are certainly not obligated to do anything further.
I can’t make you stop emailing or commenting, but I can tell you that it’s not going to get you anywhere.
Sarah Grace Taylor
Middle Tennessee State University
In using the word “We” six times, Ms Taylor:
- Chooses to ignore the MTSU Administration’s attempt to cover up the “Culture of Big Lick Animal Cruelty” at MTSU by telling her that an “Outside Group Or Organization” put on the 2013 “MTSU WALKING FOR EDUCATION HORSE SHOW” at which Gen’s Ice Glimmer was tortured on the MTSU campus.
- Chooses to ignore the fact that 30 miles from the MTSU campus that 35% of the Big Lick Tennessee Walking Horses inspected by USDA Vets were disqualified participating at the 2015 Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration due to alleged Animal Cruelty.
- Refers to endemic Animal Cruelty relating to Tennessee’s State Horse as “every little update on horse rights off of our campus is irrelevant.” understanding that MTSU hosted two Big Lick Horse Shows ON the MTSU campus in 2012 and 2013.
- Can’t or won’t connect the dot from MTSU Basketball Coach Mr. Rick Insell who serves on the Board of Directors at the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration (seven Caucasian males) to the dot of Big Lick Animal Cruelty taking place at the Celebration:
- Refuses to cover the “Culture of Big Lick” Animal Cruelty exposed at MTSU with tenured Professor Warren Gill, Director of Agribusiness and Agricscience, leading the effort to recruit MTSU Pre-Vet Society students to the Big Lick Animal Cruelty, and presiding at the 2012 MTSU Pre-Vet Society Horse Show “welcoming” people to the horse show.
Here are the facts which, for whatever reason, Ms Taylor ignores and does not think are relevant:
- In six weeks, almost 11,000 people from all over the world have petitioned MTSU President Dr. Sidney A. McPhee to sever all ties with Big Lick Animal Cruelty at MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University).
- FOSH President Ms Teresa Bippen travelled to the MTSU campus on August 28, 2015, and presented almost 9,000 Petition signatures and comments to MTSU President Dr. Sidney A. McPhee.
- MTSU News Editor Ms. Sarah Grace Taylor was provided untrue information by the MTSU Administration in an August 26, 2015, official statement which said that an “Outside Group or organization” put on the 2013 MTSU Walking For Education Horse Show at which the above Tennessee Walking Horse, Gen’s Ice Glimmer, was tortured.
- Ms. Taylor has not followed up the blatant misinformation provided her by the MTSU Administration.
- The Big Lick Animal Cruelty at the Celebration and MTSU direct tie to it through Basketball Coach Mr. Rick Insell.
- An investigative article by www.billygoboy.com has factually exposed a “Culture of Big Lick Animal Cruelty” which has thrived at MTSU for years which includes a key administration official Dr. Warren Gill who was Director of Agribusiness and Agriscience Department of the College of Basic and Applied Sciences at MTSU.
By refusing to publish Ms. Bippen’s Letter to the Editor, Ms. Taylor appears to be the tool of the MTSU Administration’s attempt to put a lid on the “Culture of Animal Cruelty” that is apparently alive and well at MTSU.
2015 PRE-VETERINARY SOCIETY OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
Middle Tennessee State University is the parent organization of the MTSU Pre-Veterinary Society.
Nephew Eugene says it’s all hard to understand.
Why won’t MTSU President Dr. Sidney A. McPhee simply sever all ties with Big Lick Animal Cruelty and be done with it? Who is influencing Dr. McPhee to the point that he is willing to risk an accreditation challenge over the pervasive culture of Big Lick Animal Cruelty which has apparently infiltrated a public institution of higher learning?