RECAP – Chronology (Part IV)
- May 30, 2015 – Big Lick Trainer drives 3/4 ton Chevrolet Dually truck pulling horse trailer at FOSH President Ms. Teresa Bippen while she was exercising her constitutional right to free speech and holding a sign demonstrating against Big Lick Animal Cruelty at the Columbia Spring Jubilee held at Maury County Park.
- June 5, 2015 – The identify of the Big Lick Trainer was revealed by www.billygoboy.com as Mr. Jamie Lawrence of Vinemont, AL.
- June 21, 2015 – After public outcry, Maury County Sheriff Bucky Rowland finally released the “Incident Report” detailing Deputy Sheriff Andy Jackson’s report which is labeled “Aggravated Assault” by Mr. Lawrence toward Ms Bippen. (Mr. Lawrence is entitled to presumption of innocence.)
- June 22, 2015 – The Daily Herald Newspaper (Columbia) publishes article:
Part V – “THE MAGICAL MONTH OF JULY 2015” DEVASTATES THE BIG LICK
- July 7, 2015 www.billygoboy.com COLUMBIA, TN – A Maury County Grand Jury convened today to determine what, if any, crime may have been committed by Big Lick Tennessee Walking Horse Trainer Mr. Jamie Lawrence against sound horse owner/advocate Ms. Teresa Bippen at Maury County Park on May 30, 2015.
Mr. JAMIE LAWRENCE LOOKS RIGHT AT MS TERESA BIPPEN
MR. JAMIE LAWRENCE LOOKS STRAIGHT AHEAD
- July 7, 2015 Announcement – Celebration’s Horsemen’s Leadership Council:
“The council will work with the Veterinary Advisory Committee to improve and advance the programs and protocols put in place at last year’s Celebration. The VAC and committee continue to work on the certification of an independent HIO that utilizes objective, science based inspection protocols to ensure the welfare of the Tennessee Walking Horse via a predictable pre-show inspection.”
MR. FRANK EICHLER
DAVID L. HOWARD
- July 9, 2015 – SHELBYVILLE, TN – Meetings were held today by the Citizens Campaign Against Big Lick Animal Cruelty with the City Manager and Police Chief of Shelbyville, Tennessee, finalizing plans for the upcoming Citizens Protest calling for a BOYCOTT of the 2015 Tennessee Walking Horse Celebration.
- July 13, 2015 – Citizens Campaign Against Big Lick Animal Cruelty member Ms. Laura Ousley from Knoxville, Tennessee, starts Change.Org Petition
Negotiations with Hagyard Equine Medical Clinic of Lexington, Kentucky, were handled by Clant M. Seay with the Citizens Campaign Against Big Lick Animal Cruelty. The discussions included conversations with Mr. Chris Welton, CEO of the United States Equestrian Federation:
- July 17, 2015 – HAGYARD’S DISCLOSURE – STATING DR. ROBERT J. HUNT WAS TOLD BY CELEBRATION VAC THAT HE WOULD HELP ESTABLISH IMPROVED STANDARDS OF CARE AND TRAINING THAT WOULD INCLUDE THE PROHIBITING THE USE OF ACTION DEVICES AND OTHER TECHNIQUES IN THE LOWER LIMB OF THIS BREED OF HORSE THAT ARE NOT USED FOR PROTECTIVE OR THERAPEUTIC PURPOSES
- July 20, 2015 — www.billygoboy.com announced Hagyard Equine Medical Institute Vet Dr. Robert J. Hunt’s RESIGNATION from the Celebration’s VAC (Veterinary Advisory Committee “LEXINGTON, KY – Responding to a world-wide outcry to not provide legitimacy to the Animal Cruelty of the Big Lick Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration, Hagyard Equine Medical Institute announced this morning that Dr. Robert Hunt has resigned from the “VAC” Veterinary Advisory Committee of the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration.”
“Due to personal and professional conflict, Dr. Robert Hunt has resigned from his volunteer position on the Veterinary Advisory Committee for the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration.”
Ms. Laura Ousley – ” Thanks to your signing and commenting on my Petition, the 139 year old Hagyard Equine Medical Institute of Lexington, Kentucky, (Official Pharmacy of the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF), “Cut All Ties With The Animal Cruelty of the “Big Lick, Big Lie” Tennessee Walking Horse Naional Celebration by its Vet Dr. Robert J. Hunt resigning from the “VAC” *Veterinary Advisory Committee) of the Celebration due to “personal and professional conflict” with the Animal Cruelty of the “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse being at the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration (Aug. 26 – Sep 5, 2015).”
- July 19, 2015 – The Tennessean Newspaper reports on Big Lick Animal Cruelty in blockbuster FRONT PAGE article by Ms. Holly Meyer:
CITIZENS CAMPAIGN AGAINST BIG LICK ANIMAL CRUELTY CELEBRATION BOYCOTT PROTEST
“We just don’t care what they do up there. We’re taking it to the people, and the people elect those folks (in Washington), and we’re going to get it decided right out in Middle Tennessee where the soring’s taking place.”
The group’s next target is in late August at the 77th annual Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration in Shelbyville, the industry’s premier show. Organizers hopes the boycott campaign will convince 20,000 people to stay home.
“That will go along way toward letting them know that no matter what kind of legislation you block, you’re not going to be successful in perpetuating this animal cruelty. The people are not going to let you.”
- July 22, 2015 – Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration confirms that Hagyard Equine Medical Institute Vet Dr.Robert J. Hunt resigns from Celebration’s VAC”
The blockbuster 2015 VAC RESIGNATION by Hagyard Equine Medical Institute of Lexington, Kentucky, Vet Dr. Robert J. Hunt and expose’ on apparent “Big Lick, Big Lie” told him by representatives of the Celebration’s VAC, followed up the historic 2014 “BLOWING UP” of the Celebration’s VAC when www.billygoboy.com first broke the story that Budweiser Clydesdale Vet Dr. Dallas Goble was not a part of the Celebration’s VAC, It was followed by The Tennessean newspaper story:
2014 CELEBRATION VAC BLOWN UP WITH STORY OF DR. DALLAS GOBLE NOT BEING A MEMBER OF CELEBRATION’S VETERINARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- July 23, 2015 – BIG LICK TRAINER MR. JAMIE LAWRENCE INDICTED – www.billygoboy.com breaks story of Maury County Grand Jury indicting Big Lick Horse Trainer Mr. Jamie Lawrence on felony Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon Against Ms. Teresa Bippen with over 770 Facebook shares (Mr. Jamie Lawrence is afforded a presumption of innocence regarding the allegations against him):
COVERAGE BY WSMV TV CHANNEL 4 – NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE
CLICK HERE TO WATCH
COLUMBIA, TN – THE DAILY HERALD NEWSPAPER COVERS THE STORY
THE TENNESSEAN NEWSPAPER NEWSPAPER COVERS BIG LICK TRAINER MR. JAMIE LAWRENCE OF VINEMONT, ALABAMA INDICTMENT STORY
Horse trainer indicted in anti-soring protester case
Holly Meyer, email@example.com 10:33 p.m. CDT July 23, 2015
“Alabama horse trainer Jamie B. Lawrence is facing one count of aggravated assault after being indicted by a Maury County Grand Jury.”
- July 28, 2015 – GEN’S ICE GLIMMER, TWHBEA #24704770, Blood Type #TWT050457, rescued from being sold for slaughter at public auction, by Horse Plus Humane Society and Clant M. Seay, CITIZENS CAMPAIGN AGAINST BIG LICK ANIMAL CRUELTY.
GEN’S ICE GLIMMER IN AUCTION PARKING LOT ON JULY 28, 2015 BEFORE CALLED TO GO INTO AUCTION RING AT WILSON HORSE & MULE AUCTION
YOU TUBE ON CRAIG’S LIST “FOR SALE” AD OF GEN’S ICE GLIMMER, TWHBEA #24704770, Blood Type #TWT050457 – JULY 19, 2015
SELLER/CONSIGNOR MR. TIM BROWN (5TH FROM RIGHT BELOW
SELLER/CONSIGNOR MR. TIM BROWN – (FIRST ON LEFT BELOW)
PICTURE OF GEN’S ICE GLIMMER’S SCARRED FEET TAKEN AT AUCTION SALE ON JULY 28, 2015 AT WILSON HORSE & MULE AUCTION, COOKEVILLE, TENNESSEE
(To Be Continued – PART VI – January 3, 2016)