WASHINGTON, DC. – The last hurdle for the OMB (Office of Management & Budget) to publish the proposed Federal Regulation in the Federal Regulation to become law was cleared Wednesday, January 11, 2017. (see below)
Publication of the Federal Regulation in the Federal Register is now appears to be imminent and eminent.
Once published, the Federal Regulation to the Horse Protection Act of 1970, as amended, will remove the “Pads and Chains” from Tennessee Walking Horses, and eliminate the “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty.
Nephew Eugene says he hears a train a comin’.
Front Porch – Hilltop Market – Theta, Tennessee
- December 12, 2016 NEWSFLASH!!! – Carnac The Magnificent Looking Good – Federal Regulation To Abolish “Pads And Chains” Heading To OMB To Be Published In Federal Register
- July 26, 2016 Extra Extra – NO PADS NO CHAINS – USDA Publishes Federal Rule To End “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty – July 26, 2016
- January 13, 2017 New Federal Regulation Will Remove “Chains” From TWH & Racking Horses 30 Days From Being Published In The Federal Register -“USDA Announces Changes Aimed at Ending the Inhumane Soring” – #LetsBackVilsack
- January 19, 2017 NEWSFLASH!!!! Federal Regulation (Rule) To Abolish “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty Set To Be Published Tuesday, January 24, 2017, A. D.
- August 25, 2016 First Amendment Civil Rights “Lawsuit Names Sheriff Rowland” – The Daily Herald Newspaper – Columbia, Tennessee