COLUMBIA, TN -The bright light of public scrutiny generated by the Citizens Campaign Against “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty (CCABLAC), and the reporting by BillyGoBoy.Com website publication, apparently became too much for “Big Lick” Multi-Millionaire Ms. Martha Blackmon from Panama City, Florida.
Ms. Martha Blackmon-Milligan has moved the “Big Lick” PC Splash Horse Show set for Saturday, September 23, 2017, from the Maury County Park in Columbia, TN, to the Calsonic Arena on the private property of the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration in Shelbyville, TN.
“The Objective Of CCABLAC Is To Have This End Up In Shelbyville, Tennessee, On Private Property, And That Is Where We Are Going To End It. We Don’t Want It To Be Welcome In Any Public Venue”–March 29, 2017-Edward R. Murrow Room- The National Press Club – Washington, D.C.
CCABLAC ANIMAL WELFARE ADVOCATES AT CALSONIC ARENA – SEP. 2, 2017
Here are the Calendar Notices in The Walking Horse Report verifying the venue changes.
NEW VENUE – CALSONIC ARENA – CELEBRATION – SHELBYVILLE, TN
OLD VENUE – MAURY COUNTY PARK – COLUMBIA, TN
PANAMA CITY BEACH “BIG LICK” HORSE SHOW – APRIL 27 – 29, 2017
Ms.Martha Blackmon Milligan is the Founder-Organizer of the Panama City Beach “Big Lick” Horse Show which event has had many names, i.e., Gulf Coast Charity Horse Show; Gulf Coast Charity Trainers Show, Gulf Coast Celebration Charity Horse Show to name a few.
Ms. Milligan is also the Founder-Organizer of the “PC (Panama City) Splash Horse Show” which has been held for several years in Columbia, Tn at the Maury County Park.
Both Horse Shows are managed for Ms. Milligan by Mr. Todd Fisher of Panama City Beach, FL.
Mr. Fisher uttered “You Are A Dead Man” threat to the Publisher of BillyGoBoy.Com website on April 26, 2017, at the Frank Brown Park in Panama City Beach, FL:
Horse Show Organizer Ms. Martha Blackmon Milligan appeared and told the Publisher of BillyGoBoy.Com, “You Are Not Media” and barely missed the BillyGoBoy.Com videographer as she operated a golf cart. She said she didn’t recognize anything In Maury County (TN), and told the journalist, “You Are In Bay County Now, Bud”.
Here is a Sign which Ms. MIlligan had posted at the 2017 Panama City Beach “Big Lick” Horse Show:
And this was CCABLAC’s response to Ms. Milligan’s Sign:
This drone video clearly shows the public BOYCOTTING the Panama City Beach “Big Lick” Horse Show which features Animal Cruelty to “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horses..
COLUMBIA SPRING JUBILEE HORSE SHOW – JUNE 1 – 3, 2017
These Orders from the U. S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee may have a little to do with Ms. Milligan not wanting a free press covering the Horse Show which will feature “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty.
U.S. DISTRICT COURT ORDER – AUGUST 7, 2017
A similar U. S. District Court Order was issued by U. S. Magistrate Judge in Nashville, TN on May 30, 2017, where the Maury County Sheriff Bucky Rowland agreed to not do anything to interfere with the First Amendments rights of the Publisher of the BillyGoBoy.Com website publication.
Here are CCABLAC videos published by BillyGoBoy.Com from the 2017 Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show in the Maury County Park in Columbia, TN.
MS. MARTHA BLACKMON-MILLIGAN GETTING HER PICTURE TAKEN BY Publisher of BillyGoBoy.Com
MARTHA BLACKMON MILLIGAN COLUMBIA SPRING JUBILEE HORSE SHOW
“Big Lick” Animal Cruelty – Watch The CHAINS Hitting The Horses’ Pasterns
And here are the stands at the 2017 Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show shown in a CCABLAC Ad thanking the public for BOYCOTTING the Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show.
TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE NATIONAL CELEBRATION – SEP. 2, 2017
And here are the Celebration West Grand Stands On “Stake Night”, Sep. 2, 2017 at the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration World Grand Championship showing that Tennesseans are BOYCOTTING the “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty in response to CCABLAC’s call to do so:
West Grand Stands – Celebration 2009
CCABLAC AD CALLING FOR BOYCOTT OF 2017 CELEBRATION – AUG. 20, 2017
In April 2015, Mr. James Bennett, Editor of The Daily Herald newspaper in Columbia, TN wrote the following words. They have all come true in just 30 months:
“The industry, crawling on its knees with two black eyes, stands on the precipice of a great comeback or a colossal collapse.”
Here are some things CCABLAC has done to proudly push the “Big Lick” off the precipice:
- No More Jackson, Miss Horse Show (85 years old);
- No More Arab, AL Horse Show (25 years old);
- No More Pleasant Valley Yearling Sale – 2017;
- Delivering over 100,000+ signatures to the White House on March 29, 2017, asking the present administration to publish the USDA Federal Regulation which will eliminate the “Pads and Chains” to eliminate the “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty;
- Almost 15,000,000 Views of Video – “Here’s What Soring Does To Horses” (DoDo) which features “Gen’s Ice Glimmer”, former “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Show Horse;
- No More University of Mississippi Medical Center (Feb. 2015 – Jackson, MS) accepting $50,000.00 Charitable Donations to Blair Batson Children’s Hospital from “Big Lick” Mississippi Cnarity Horse Show to justify “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty;
- No More “Fake” Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration VAC (Veterinary Advisory Committee);
- Dr. Dallas Goble – “Fake” VAC member – Front page The Tennessean newspaper – “I wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot pole”. (2014);
- Dr. Robert Hunt – Hagyard Equine Medical Vet resigns from VAC. (2015);
- Successful prosecution of “Big Lick” Trainer Mr. Jamie Lawrence for driving truck/trailer at CCABLAC Animal Welfare protestor – Maury County Park – 2015;
- No More $25,000.00 Tax Money Contributions from Panama City – Bay County Tourist Development Board given to Ms. Martha Blackmon Milligan to promote a “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse Show in Panama City Beach, FL.;
- Ads in the Panama City News Herald newspaper asking the public to BOYCOTT the Panama City Beach “Big Lick” Horse Show;
- Ads in the Panama City News Herald newspaper thanking the public for BOYCOTTING the Panama City Beach “Big Lick” Horse Show;
- Ads in The Daily Herald newspaper in Columbia, Tennessee, asking the public to BOYCOTT the Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show;
- Ads in The Daily Herald newspaper “Thanking” the public for BOYCOTTING the “Big Lick” Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show;
- Ads in The Tennessean newspaper asking Tennesseans to BOYCOTT the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration;
- Ads in The Tennessean newspaper “Thanking” Tennesseans for BOYCOTTING the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration;
- Public BOYCOTTING the “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty at the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration – worst attendance in 47 Years.
- Change.Org Petition Initiatives – Approximately 300,000+ Signatures.
Nephew Eugene says it’s PAST time for U. S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN), an outstanding American, son of Tennessee, Secretary of Education, and trusted public servant to stop fronting for a “Tennessee Tradition” (backed by his wealthy campaign contributors) which is PER SE Animal Cruelty, and get on the “Right Side of History”.
U.S. SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER (R-TN) – “WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
CCABLAC – PRNEWSWIRE PRESS RELEASE – SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Citizens Campaign Against “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty Presents Senator Lamar Alexander With CCABLAC “Wrong Side Of History” Award
CCABLAC MEETING OFFICE OF SEN. LAMAR ALEXANDER (R-TN) – SEP.14, 2017